Average Temperatures in Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica
- The mean annual temperature in Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica is really warm at 21.9 degrees Celsius (71.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 1.8 °C (3.2°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The hottest month (April) is fairly hot with an average temperature of 23 degrees Celsius (73.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- October is the coldest month (warm) having an average temperature of 21.2 degrees Celsius (70.16 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Juan Santamaria
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Juan Santamaria Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Juan Santamaria
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 476.2 kms (295.9 miles) NNW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 446.7 kms (277.6 miles) NNW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 491.7 kms (305.5 miles) NW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) NNW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 436.2 kms (271.1 miles) NW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) NW
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 268.5 kms (166.8 miles) NNW
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 303.5 kms (188.6 miles) NW
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 283.8 kms (176.4 miles) NW
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 232.8 kms (144.7 miles) NW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NW
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) W